- The Woman Behind Savage x Fenty's Jewelry Has a Fascinating Historyon October 15, 2021 at 7:49 pm
Patricia von Musulin has worked with everyone from Bill Blass to Rihanna.
- This Halloween, the Easiest Costume Is a Tracksuiton October 15, 2021 at 7:07 pm
- Foundrae Hosts an Intimate Dinner To Celebrate Its Holiday Collectionon October 15, 2021 at 6:03 pm
- This Entire Skincare Routine (Including Retinol!) Is Under $50 and Will Transform Your Skinon January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Consider this is your sign to finally toss your old meh products and start fresh.
- 32 Best Black Friday Beauty Deals and Cyber Monday Discounts of 2021on October 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Everything you need to know...right now.
- Pietra Parker is Going Red Hot For Halloweenon October 15, 2021 at 6:59 pm
This Brazilian drag queen is a mega talent.
Teen Vogue The latest from www.teenvogue.com
- 44 Gifts That Are Actually on Teens' Wishlistsby Bianca Nieves on October 15, 2021 at 7:18 pm
The teens have spoken.
- October's Best Beauty Launches Have Landedby Bianca Nieves on October 15, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Hint: They don't disappoint.
- Youth Activists Confront Shell CEO During Climate Panelby Lexi McMenamin on October 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
If you bring an oil CEO to a climate conference…
Who What Wear Who What Wear
- 5 Certifiably Cool Finds Fashion It-Girls Will Embrace This Seasonby Indya Brown on October 16, 2021 at 6:00 am
These will have you bound to make an entrance.
- The 5 Simple Fall Trends I Like Best Are All Available at Nordstrom Nowby Bobby Schuessler on October 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
Easy yet forward looks.
- Derms Say This Skincare Ingredient May Give You Smoother and Plumper Skinby Sarah Yang on October 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
It's a winner.
InStyle InStyle - News Feed
- How to Demand Justice for George Floyd and Support Anti-Racism Effortsby Kimberly Truong on June 1, 2020 at 3:00 pm
- Do Waist Trainers Actually Workby Julia Malacoff on June 1, 2020 at 2:45 pm
- The 16Best New Products to Try in Isolation This Monthby Erin Lukas on June 1, 2020 at 2:30 pm